Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ice Show

I was pleasantly surprised at the success I experienced at the ICE show this past weekend. I have never participated in this show, and wasn't sure what to expect when on Saturday morning Josh and I arrived at what looked like an abandoned warehouse off the beaten path in Atlanta (the ghetto, to be more exact). And then I arrive inside with all of my tables and racks to find that my booth was a 6' X 5"!!!! So after a little panicking and rearranging I was finally able to squish it all down onto one table. But I must admit, the people running ICE impressed me. They had staggered loading times for the vendors, which to my amazement, people abided by; and loading and packing back up that night was truly a breeze. AND, more importantly, it was PACKED all day long! I had record sales for a 1 day show. So thank you to everyone who came out. It was definitely worth the stress! and to fill you in on what else has been happening around here, I celebrated my 29th birthday a couple of weeks ago on November 8th.... and was treated to a fancy adult dinner the night before at my favorite restaurant, Dante's Down the Hatch. And then the day of my birthday, Josh surprised me with a pedicure at Spa Sydell and a blissful day of shopping at the mall, sans Elliott! It was truly wonderful! I took my time, and was actually able to browse thru the mall, which doesn't happen very often anymore. Thanks sweetie! My 29th was a good one.....Now the count down begins to doom day, the big 3-0.....haha!



oh and we have started pulling out our Christmas decorations.... should be a fun one this year....Elliott is already abiding by the phrase,"Santa wants you to be a good boy....so you should eat your dinner, pick up your toys, etc!"....we'll see how long that lasts.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you had a great Birthday !..