Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm closing up shop....

I've made the decision to close up shop this week. Elliott and I are about to go to Virginia and Destin, FL for 2 weeks. I thought about just putting my shop on vacation and re-opening in July. But to be honest, I'm just getting plum burned out! Trying to keep up with the orders, my 3 year old, my growing belly, and getting this tiny house sorted out to make room for our baby girl; is just getting to be TOO much. The closing will be indefinite, as our lives adjust to a family of 4 instead of 3. Who knows...maybe I will be ambitious enough to open back up for Christmas....but if not, definitely sometime in 2010! Thank you to all my customers for keeping me in business, and to all my friends and Mom who continuously support me through all the side orders. I truly do appreciate it!


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far....
here is a pic of Elliott making a new friend down in Panama City last week:

"let's use our super hero powers":


and then they busied themselves the rest of the afternoon digging this trench. The bigger kid in red was the ring leader. Josh and I were cracking up because he was shouting out orders to the yournger kids the whole time, and they surprisingly were listening to him and having a great time. And it was a nice break for Josh and I to be able to just lay there and read our books:)
and, last but not least, my 26 week belly:

1 comment:

Emily said...

Definitely a well deserved break for you...and I know you will enjoy the "free" time as we all know how fast babies grow up! Love Elliott's superhero pose...he's definitely the best superhero I know!