Thursday, July 30, 2009

Consignment Sale Success!

so I got lucky and was accepted as a first time mom to the All 4 Kids sale out at the JR Miller Park last night...which means I got to shop early, before the sale opened to the public; and boy did we make out.....we got a bassinet, a sit and stand stroller, a power wheels F-150 (for elliott's big brother gift), a buzz light year costume that he has been bugging me about AND most importantly a nice little suit just his size to wear to my cousin's wedding next weekend....look how cute he is:


he should really be able to cut a rug in this get up:)

and.....

I've been wanting one of these sit n' stand strollers for awhile too: Elliott is testing out the baby seat to make sure it works properly.
this is the much desired Buzz suit we have been wanting:
and we've been needing a bassinet....i got this one for $10!!!!
and check out the easel we picked up for our little artist...


4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow...you really racked up! Elliott's a real superhero now. That's an awesome bassinet! and you will love the Sit-n-stand! Cute outfit and I think Elliott looks a lot like you in that last picture. No glider?

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You did great. I love the easel. We've been looking for one of those!

Easy Consignment said...

Because of posts like this I surf the internet and when I found you, the time I felt I was wasting, just turned my thoughts around and now I am thinking I invested my time in something really interesting.

Easy consignment said...

The resource that you mentioned here is something that I have been looking from quite a time. And finally it ended with such a nice blog post. Don’t have words to thank you.