Sunday, August 2, 2009

we have a chair....

and pink walls!

next up: crown moulding!!

And after our looong overwhelming search and debate for a new glider or to reupholster our existing chair, I came across this one on Craig's List. I have never done anything on Craig's list, but when I saw this glider, I knew it was the one! It had white wood, pink cushions, and looked very new. The previous owner said she hardly used it. I am so excited with the deals I've been scoring recently...and speaking of deals....I guess Babies R Us is getting hit by the recession, because I got a coupon in my email for $15 gift card if I purchased 2 boxes of diapers. And I had another $2.00 coupon that was about to expire that day. So I made the long drive over to get my $17.00 in savings...and for some reason, I was awarded a $25 gift card instead. That is a $27.00 savings in diapers!!!! Our baby girl (hopefully) is stocked up with diapers for awhile....

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The room and chair look great!

And, wow...look at that closet space.

Emily said...

Love the pink walls and the chair! Josh looks very proud of his handiwork!