Thursday, July 16, 2009

"We're having a Baby" Sale

I have just re-opened my shop for the next month just to sell off some remaining inventory. This is part of my closet organization kick I have been on lately. I realized that I have a lot of inventory just sitting around. Soooo, I thought I would offer the last of my items that are already made at a GREAT PRICE for you. Please stop by my shop to check it out. One important note: all items only come in the size indicated in the title/ description.

These onesie or bib/ burp sets are marked down to just $8.00!!!!and many more.....so stop by!


oh and does anyone know of a baby boy whose name starts with the letter "h"? haha, i made this just to advertise the personalized letter onesies, and now I am stuck with a random "h" onesie....i've priced it at only $6.00!!!

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Have fun cleaning and clearing stuff out.

I love the numbers shirts, but I would want a 1 and a 3 to match..because I'm a dork like that!