Monday, August 17, 2009

one month left!!!!

One month left until our baby girl is due. She has dropped soooo low, I honestly feel she could pop out any minute! But hopefully we will make it into September before she makes her grand entrance. She was 5lbs at her 35 week ultrasound.

The house is slowly coming together and the garage door is finally on!

which means we can finally start clearing out the dining room and den of stuff!

And the baby's room is just about complete...I still need to get a longer curtain rod, finish the crib skirt, and hang things on the walls....oh and fix the book shelf I broke a couple of weeks ago.

and hand the mirror above the dresser...

We had a blast at my cousin's wedding in Detroit last weekend:
my cousin Chris, the groom...Josh, me, Chris, and his new bride, Jessica:

1 comment:

Emily said...

It won't be long now!! I remember feeling that Charlie was really low. I could hardly keep my knees together much less cross my legs those last few weeks! The room looks fabulous...I love the pink!