Monday, June 14, 2010

1,000 Sales!!!

So I was preparing to write an "almost at 1,000 sales" blog post on Monday, June 14th, but by the time it was complete, I had already made it to 1,000 sales. Which is great!

I truly never thought I would see this day 3 1/2 years ago when I decided to set up shop on Etsy!

To acknowledge this great accomplishment, I'm thinking of having an Easy Edges give away!

I am going to post the new things that have been added to the shop over the past month....and all you have to do is post a comment on what you like best and why by Monday June 21:) Then I will put all the names into a hat and let my trusty 4 year old pick the lucky winner. The prize is a gift certificate to my shop!

Beach Towels...
Batman Shirts...
Gift Sets.... (more of these to come)
Patchwork Daisy set:Letter shirts and onesies:and last but not least, things I can't sell on etsy, but will be sure to have at my booth in October at the Jonquil Festival! (more schools to come)

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your 1000 sales! I'm loving the beach towels right now!

Megan said...

Just found you on etsy as I was looking for a shark towel for my nephew. Congrats on the sales. Get to sewing! love the beach towels and the t-shirts.

Emily said...

Congrats on 1,000! You know I love it all...and I'm hoping you do an AU shirt! :)

Lisa said...

A friend sent me one of your baby sets as a gift two years ago when we we were expecting our baby girl -- who's now a very energetic toddler. I've admired your shop ever since.

Congrats on your 1000 sales! I love the beach towels.

Amanda said...

Okay, first of all congratulations on1,000 sales.
What an accomplishment! My favorite item is
the beach towel because it is just that season
and one of them has the coolest little hirls' name
ever!! :)

Jen said...

love the new beach towels, so cute.