Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh my.....

....I can NOT believe it has been almost 9 months since I have updated my blog. Well, actually I can. Life has been a whirlwind since September 18, 2009 at precisely 8:34 am, when we welcomed our baby girl into the world! She came in strong and has captured our hearts ever since. We are in absolute love with our Emerson Grace....especially her older brother.
Here are some pics to fill in all my loyal blog followers (which I am sure there are thousands who have been on the edge of their computer chairs, wondering what happened to us;)
here she is at 6 months...
and I, of course, have put her to work modeling new items for my shop...
She has had a great time getting to know her big brother...

1 comment:

laura said...

glad to see you haven't abandoned the blog!!!